The CISO Certification Program is a year-long training program for new and potential Chief Information Systems Officers (CISOs) in the California Community College System. The course is taught by current and experienced CISOs as well as domain experts in the fields critical to success. A CISO is the equivalent of a Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Officer in other organizations. A CISO is responsible for technology development and operations for administrative and business processes as well as instructional technology (in some cases). The program provides instruction in the critical areas necessary for a CISO to be successful.
Benefits of the Program Include:
- Sharpen Skills For A Successful Career Managing Information Technology In The California Community Colleges
- Gain Recognition As A Well Informed And Knowledgable Chief Information Systems Officer Candidate
- Expand And Enhance Technical And Leadership Skills
- Network With Senior Technical Leaders For Opportunities Within The California Community College System
This program is especially useful for:
- New CISOs
- CISOs who have moved from a college level position to a district level position
- Technology staff who are interested in moving into leadership positions in the California Community Colleges
- Experienced CTOs and CIOs in outside organizations who might be interested in working for the California Community Colleges
The application period for the 2022-23 class is now closed. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for a future class, please Submit an Application.
For more information on the program see:
- A description of the program components
- A listing of participant commitments
or contact Deborah Ludford, Executive Director at Deborah@ludfordsinc.com with any questions.
Register & Pay for the CISO Certification Program
Program Fee: $1,950