CISOA Recognitions Awards are designed to:
- Acknowledge the diverse and innovative uses of technology across the CA Community Colleges to support students and staff.
- Raise awareness of the transformational nature of technical innovations in order to increase student success, enrich services, and leverage the passion of employees in providing effective and efficient solutions.
- Recognize the outstanding technological accomplishments and contributions of our CCC colleagues.
There are 3 CISOA Award Categories:
- Campus Technology Excellence Award (Individual or Team)
- Campus Technology Planning Award (Individual or Team)
- CISOA Board Award: Campus Technology Innovator of Distinction (Individual or Team)
And 2 California Community College Chancellor’s Office Award Categories:
- Innovative Use of Technology (Individual or Team)
- Technology in Operational Excellence (Individual or Team)
The CISOA Board also recognizes longevity of service as a CISO in the California Community College system through the service pin program.
For more information and to submit a colleague or team for an award visit https://cisoa.org/awards/